Sunday, September 5, 2010

Welcome to Our Tanzanian Adventure

My daughter and I are headed to Tanzania in a few weeks with Plan Canada. We are honoured to have been invited to see our fundraising efforts in action with the construction of a girls school residence in Tanzania, through the Because I am a Girl campaign at Plan.

Our trip will include 4 days visiting our school residence, meeting the 100 girls who will be attending and visiting other Plan Canada projects in the area of Mwanza.

We will also be visiting the Ngorongoro Crater and the Serengeti to go on Safari, a life-long dream of mine. I can't even imagine the amazing animals and landscape we will see.

I imagine this adventure will be life-changing for Maddy and I. Follow us on our trip and please help us support the Because I am a Girl campaign next year through our race, Markham Womens 5K & Girls 1K, http://www.markhamwomens5k.com/.

Thanks for your support & enjoy our posts & photos!
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment