Thursday, September 23, 2010

Here We Go! Leaving in 24 hours....

I truly can't believe we are just 24 hours away from heading on our adventure... it has been SO long in coming for us. What seemed like a wild dream 9 months ago is finally here.

I was remembering this morning a conversation I had last December with my great buddy Kathleen. I asked her if we were crazy for taking this kind of fundraising on, with such a high target, and such a far-reaching adventure like this trip. She simply said "you KNOW you can do this, you can do anything girl". And I guess she was right :)

We will try to post one more note tomorrow but then the next will likely be once we land in Dar Es Salaam on Saturday night (their time). They are 7 hours ahead of us.

Here we go....

No comments:

Post a Comment